The Endur-O-Matic has been the statement helmet of our brand since 2009, the one that everything stemmed from.
It came as a real bombshell at a time when MTB helmet production held no surprises. It made a huge impression on a generation of MTB riders, but the time has now come for it to get a facelift, probably even some major surgery in certain aspects. Of course it retains some of the lines and codes of its famous big brother, but also plenty of enhancements aimed at making this helmet able to take on the challenges that face any real MTB rider.
100% new, the 2016 Endur-O-Matic 2 offers more protection, more ventilation and comfort, more eco friendliness, but remains as classy and unique as always.
- Eco Conception Index
- 100% recycled EPS (reused waste coming from the automotive industry)
- Straps made out of recycled PET (plastic)
Priority given to ventilation
- 28 vents
- Optimisation of the Venturi effect with air channels inside the shell before extraction to the rear vents
- Orientation of the Butterfly cage blades to facilitate the air penetration inside the shell
-Use of a “butterfly” cage allowing an optimised cohesion of the shell structure
- A smooth shell, with a reduced volume and more coverage on the rear and sides makes a highly protective helmet
Reduction of the rotational impact on the head and brain in case of a crash
Reduced hooking risk
Higher protection of the neck and occipital
- Super light and flexible visor for more safety in case of a crash
- Use of the Butterfly cage allows a better impact absorption and therefore a better safety
A controlled and reasonable weight: 349g in S/M for the ideal Gravity / All Mountain / Enduro helmet
Sizes : sold in 4 different sizes: S/M and L/XL
each helmet contains 2 sets of pads with different thickness
Certifications: Complies to 3 worldwide certification standards
CE: NF EN 1078 + A1 February 2013
US : CPSC 16 CFR Part 1203
AS/NZ : AS/NZS 2063.2008
Retail pricing : €160 / mips version €213
Design Urge Bike products exclusive
- As always “tight” fit around the head for an “anti-mushroom” effect
– In Mold conception with 4 shells for better finish and durability of the exposed areas
monobloc design to insure the perfect balance between comfort and breathability. Made of a performant material: washable, anti-bacterial and moisture wicking
Optimized shape for use of goggles and glasses
the BOA system fits around the entire skull: simple, lightweight and super-efficient, with 2 height adjustment anchor points.
completely redesigned for a better adjustment ergonomics
Click and drag